Dogs, horses, rabbits, tortoises, I have worked with them all!
As an animal lover myself, I know only too well how integral our pets can be to our family, and I understand that every creature, just like us, has its unique personality, traits and quirks.
My photographs with our four-legged friends celebrate that personality and individuality, and when snapping owners and pets together, capturing the extraordinary bond and admiration between them is magical.
To show off an animal’s true personality, I ensure photoshoots are relaxed and centred around what they like doing best. Stroll through the woods, run along the water’s edge, play in the garden or simply snooze in front of the fire; when they’re at their happiest, the results are always incredible.
“Glynis has always captured the relationship between my dogs and me perfectly. She understands that to me they are family and her images reflect this. Each picture uniquely shows the character of each of my dogs, and we always have great fun on shoots too.”
- Cost: A pet photoshoot is from £75.
- The package: Photo shoot up to 1 hour for a maximum of 2 animals, including post production time.
- What you get: all high-resolution images sent to you via a digital link.– ready to print.
- Optional extras (please contact me to discuss):
- A range of products to showcase your favourite images including albums and canvases
- Groups more than 2 animals